May 15, 2008
This is why I wanna be free from him!
Ok... so I decided to blog my very personal issues with my husband. Reason is that I don't really wanna talk about it with anyone I know. I'm keeping everything bottled up and I don't think it is healthy. My husband and I have been married for almost 7 years now, and it's been rocky ever since then. I've been feeling more and more sad about how things are going and it's not a seven year itch thing. I've actually felt like this since first year of marriage because that's when started verbally abusing me. He would call me a "bitch" or an "idiot" when we have our quarrels. It's normal for couples to argue but not to an extent when you disrespect each other with foul language and words that you wouldn't want your love one to say to you. When we argue he yells and screams at me on top of his lungs and says the nastiest things. Last week we got into our one of our arguments. He brings out irrelevant things all the time... He told me that I glamorize that my mother will babysit our kids when she gets here. I can't believe that he even brought that up because my mother just passed away 6 months ago. Yes, I told him that my mother will finally come here in the states and hopefully babysit our kids. I wasn't aware that her health was deteriorating because of her kidney failure. I haven't seen her for many many years. When she finally got here, she didn't look like she can even hold a child. Our daughter was 5 yrs. old and baby boy was due at that time when she migrated here. And so, he was disappointed that my mother wouldn't be able to watch our kids while we both work. I became a stay at home mom to take care of the kids because it'll more practical for us. I told him,.. geez why do you even bring that up? she's already dead! He has no idea that I'm still grieving over my mother's death. That's just one of the hurtful things he comes up with when he's angry. He gets angry over the littlest things... to be continued. Comments are welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment